If a man open his canal for irrigation and neglect it and the tazza carry away an adjacent field, he shall measure out grain on the basis of the adjacent fields
47. He would cultivate it, and his field has been cultivated and at the time of harvest he shall take grain according preciso his contracts.
48. If a man owe a debt and Adad inundate his field and carry away the produce, or, through lack of vaso, grain have not grown in the field, mediante that year he shall not make any return of grain onesto his creditor, he shall alter his contract-tablet and he shall not pay the interest for that year.
50. If he give (as security) verso field planted with [grain] or per field planted with sesame, the owner of the field shall receive the grain or the sesame which is sopra the field and he shall return the loan and its interest onesto the merchant.
51. If he have not the money esatto return, he shall give puro the merchant [grain or] sesame, at their market value according esatto the scale fixed https://datingranking.net/it/luxy-review/ by the king, for the loan and its interest which he has obtained from the merchant.
52. If the tenant do not secure verso crop of grain or sesame in his field, he shall not cancel his contract.
53. If verso man neglect onesto strengthen his dyke and do not strengthen it, and per break be made in his dyke and the scodella carry away the farm-land, the man mediante whose dyke the break has been made shall restore the grain which he has damaged.
54. If he be not able puro restore the grain, they shall sell him and his goods, and the farmer whose grain the vaso has carried away shall share (the results of the senno).
If the tenant give the cultivation of the field preciso the charge of another-because in per former year he has not gained verso maintenance-the owner of the field shall not interfere
56. If a man open up the vaso and the water carry away the improvements of an adjacent field, he shall measure out ten GUR of grain verso GAN.
57. If verso shepherd have not che onesto agreement with the owner of per field esatto pasture his sheep on the grass; and if he pasture his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner, the owner of the field shall harvest his field, and the shepherd who has pastured his sheep on the field without the consent of the owner of the field, shall give over and above twenty GUR of grain per ten GAN esatto the owner of the field.
58. ) of the gate into the public common, the shepherd turn the sheep into the field, and pasture the sheep on the field, the shepherd shall oversee the field on which he pastures and at the time of harvest he shall measure out sixty GUR of grain per ten GAN sicuro the owner of the field.
59. If a man cut down verso tree mediante a man’s orchard, without the consent of the owner of the orchard, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
60. If verso man give verso field esatto per gardener preciso plant as an orchard and the gardener plant the orchard and care for the orchard four years, sopra the fifth year the owner of the orchard and the gardener shall share equally; the owner of the orchard shall mark off his portion and take it.