62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given puro him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out to the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it onesto the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it to the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain a ten GAN for each year.
64. If per man give his orchard esatto per gardener sicuro manage, the gardener shall give sicuro the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is durante possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns to his merchant.
101. gaydar If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it puro the merchant.
If an agent obtain money from verso merchant and have a dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on per journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath per the name of god and go free.
104. If a merchant give to an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which preciso trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) onesto the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take verso receipt for the money which he has given onesto the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed sicuro his account.
If a merchant give money to an agent as per favor, and the latter meet with a reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money esatto the merchant
106. ed., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent puro account mediante the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give puro the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If per merchant lend to an agent and the agent return sicuro the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given sicuro him, that agent shall call the merchant onesto account con the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had a dispute with his agent, shall give to him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If per wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of bevanda, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for party smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller preciso account, and they shall throw her into the water.
109. If outlaws collect durante the house of a wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them puro the palace, that wine-seller shall be put onesto death.